Hemorrhoid surgery, is it really effective and how dangerous is it?
Internal and external hemorrhoids cause many disturbing symptoms for the patient, and in some cases the doctor may resort to the procedure Hemorrhoid surgery in order to get rid of it completely. 
What is the process of hemorrhoids? And when will it be done? Is the process of hemorrhoids dangerous? What are the success rates in treating hemorrhoids permanently? You will find the answer to all this in this article.
Is hemorrhoid surgery effective in treating hemorrhoids permanently?
ready Hemorrhoid surgery The most effective treatment methods for hemorrhoidsEspecially for internal external or prolapsed hemorrhoids, which cause severe symptoms and do not respond to other available treatments or are accompanied by complications. [1،2]
and prepare Hemorrhoid action is effective By reducing the size of the hemorrhoid or removing it completely, it is also a useful method if the patient has more than one hemorrhoid. 
What are the types of hemorrhoid surgery?
There are many types For internal and external hemorrhoids, which differ among themselves in the way they are performed, some of them are simple and can be performed in outpatient clinics without subjecting the patient for general anesthesiaAnd some are more complex and need to be performed in hospitals under the influence of general anesthesia. [2،3]
It depends on the guy Type of hemorrhoid surgery It depends on the type of hemorrhoid, the severity of the symptoms, the size of the hemorrhoid, and the location of the hemorrhoid. [2،3]
We will mention below Types of hemorrhoid surgery:
- Hemorrhoid surgeries without surgeryand includes:
- Hemorrhoid ligation.
- hardening of hemorrhoids.
- Burning of hemorrhoids with infrared rays, electricity or laser.
- Hemorrhoid surgeries, This includes:
- Excision of hemorrhoids with a scalpel.
- Hemorrhoid tightening. [1،2،3]
Also read: Modern technology in the surgical treatment of hemorrhoids
What is recommended before hemorrhoid surgery?
before execution Hemorrhoid surgeries He advises the following:
- Tell the doctor about any medications and nutritional supplements the patient is taking.
- Tell the doctor about any health problems the patient has.
- Avoid smoking before hemorrhoid surgery At least two weeks.
- Be sure to eat a light breakfast and lunch that does not contain fat, unless the doctor has recommended otherwise.
- Drink only clear liquids the night before surgery.
- Avoid eating or drinking before hemorrhoid surgery At least four hours.
- commitment with laxatives which can be prescribed by a doctor in order to speed up the bowel emptying process before hemorrhoid surgery. [3،4]
What is recommended after hemorrhoid surgery?
The doctor may give the patient a number Counseling after hemorrhoid surgery, What helps speed up the healing and recovery process includes:
- eat rich foods with fiber.
- Be sure to drink plenty of water.
- Sit in a hot water bath.
- Avoid squeezing and straining during the defecation process.
- Avoid prolonged sitting.
- Avoid lifting heavy weights.
- Do regular exercise.
- Put cold compresses on the area. [1،2،4]
The doctor can also prescribe after the types of drugs that help relieve the pain pain after hemorrhoid surgery, These include nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and opioid pain relievers. [2،3]
expected from the patient Defecating after hemorrhoid surgery up to three days. 
How is the treatment of the hemorrhoidal wound process?
It is recommended to put a piece of gauze on hemorrhoid surgery wound, In order to absorb any blood or secretions coming out of the anus area, you should also consult with the doctor about when the wound should be replaced. 
Immersion should be avoided Hemorrhoid surgery wound With soap and water, for a week after surgery, however, the patient can still shower the next day After hemorrhoid surgery. 
Regarding Sutures in a hemorrhoid surgery wound It will usually dissolve and dissolve within 10-14 days after surgery, and in some cases it will require removal by the attending physician. 
How long do hemorrhoids heal?
different Hemorrhoid recovery time Depends on its type, but, in general, it ranges from 1 – 3 weeks, after which most hemorrhoid symptoms will disappear Pain in the anus and anus. [1،2]
Is hemorrhoid surgery dangerous?
In general, prepare Hemorrhoid surgery It is safe, however, and in some cases, rectal bleeding can occur after surgery, which is very normal, unless it is severe, in which case a doctor should be consulted. [1،2]
and from Complications of hemorrhoids Other:
- Severe pain in the anus.
- Strong stomach pains
- diarrhea or constipation;
- fecal incontinence.
- Inability to urinate and urinary retention.
- Colon perforation.
- Anal stenosis.
- Occurrence of infection and appearance of abscess b Hemorrhoid surgery wound.
- blood poisoning.
- Appearance of scars.
- Anal fistula. [2،4]
It should be noted that Complications of hemorrhoids It varies according to its type. 
for more: The benefits of laser hemorrhoid surgery
Can hemorrhoids come back after hemorrhoid surgery?
Yes, as it is a possible complication After hemorrhoid surgery Is the recurrence of hemorrhoids again. It was a procedure Hemorrhoid tightening process This is the most common operation after which recurrence of hemorrhoids or prolapse of hemorrhoids occurs. 
Therefore, in order to avoid this, it is therefore recommended to prevent Recurrent hemorrhoids after surgery:
- Be sure to drink plenty of water.
- eat a lot of fiber.
- Make sure to exercise regularly.
- Avoid delaying the defecation process.
- Avoid straining and straining during bowel movements.
- Avoid defecating for long periods of time. 
I underwent anal fissure surgery and the situation is very good. But I like to ride a bike. Does it affect the cracking process and cause the crack to return?
ready Hemorrhoid surgeries One of the effective ways to treat the problem of hemorrhoids once and for all, and there are several types of Hemorrhoid surgeries From these, the doctor will choose what suits the patient’s condition. This Hemorrhoid surgery is not dangerous However, it can cause some complications and side effects.
Also read: Symptoms of hemorrhoids in women and men, what are they?