The benefits of honey and lemon for the face: here are the most famous
Many people use natural products for skin and face care, such as using some plants, fruits and herbs, because these natural ingredients have many therapeutic properties and health benefits, but what must be noted is that natural ingredients may also have certain consequences. Their use damages.,
What are the benefits of honey and lemon for the face?
Benefits of honey and lemon for the face
It is worth noting that lemon contains alpha hydroxy acids that help remove dead skin cells, and honey is a food rich in antioxidants that acts as a natural antibiotic to fight free radical damage.
Therefore, the benefits of honey and lemon for the face are limited to the following:,
- Moisturize the skin.
- Acne removal and treatment.
- clean and disinfect the skin.
- drying of pimples.
- Immediately reduce redness, soothe irritation and reduce inflammation.
- skin whitening
- Minimize dryness and even peeling as well.
- Uneven skin tone, due to sun damage or defects in general.
- Minimizing scars.
- Get rid of pigmentation.
Honey and lemon face mask
After I touched on the outstanding benefits of honey and lemon for the face, here is the method to follow in order to prepare a mask of honey and lemon for the face:,
The most important components are as follows:
- 1/2 spoon of honey.
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- One egg white.
To take advantage of all the benefits of honey and lemon for the face, the following method must be followed to prepare this type of face mask:
- Mix the above ingredients together in a bowl, and whip for 1 to 2 minutes, until the mixture is frothy.
- Use your fingers or a small, clean brush to apply the mixture to your freshly washed face, taking care to avoid the eye area.
- Spread the mixture as thick as possible without letting it drip.
- Let the mask dry for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove the mask if you feel it tightens the skin or makes it dry.
- Wash the skin with warm water or with a soft, damp cloth.
- Dry the face by patting.
- Use a light moisturizer.
Side effects of honey and lemon for the face
Despite the benefits of honey and lemon for the face, their excessive and daily use may cause some damage and side effects, for example:,
- Lemon is one of the hardest fruits on the skin, especially for sensitive skin, so it is necessary to test it on a spot on the skin before applying it directly to the face.
- Irritation and redness.
- excessive dehydration.
- peeling of the skin;