Treatment of migraine headaches for pregnant women with medicines and home methods
ready Migraine treatment for pregnant women A challenge since the goal is to relieve the pain of the attacks and reduce their appearance in effective ways, but given that they are safe for the mother and the fetus, and the treatment usually begins with home methods, and then the use of drugs under the supervision of a doctor if home drugs do not work, and modern devices can be used to reduce the pain of migraine attacks during pregnancy.
Pregnancy may affect the migraine pattern, usually reducing the frequency and severity of migraines without aura, but migraines can appear for the first time during pregnancy or in the postpartum period in rare cases. Migraine attacks may increase in the first three months of pregnancy, while they decrease in the second and third trimesters of pregnancy, due to the relative stability of hormones during pregnancy. 
This article is about How to treat migraine for pregnant women With medicines and home remedies, as well as the latest devices used to treat migraines.
Home treatment for migraine headaches for pregnant women
Natural treatment is the first choice handle Migraines for a pregnant womanHome remedies include: 
- Avoid headache triggers, such as chocolate, aged cheese and foods containing monosodium glutamate, as well as bright lights, loud noises, strong smells, dehydration and stress, among others.
- Make sure to drink a lot of water to keep your body hydrated all the time.
- Get enough sleep and build a routine to go to bed and wake up at regular times.
- Prepare hot or cold compresses, as some cases react For cold compressesIn other cases, warm compresses relieve tense muscles and relieve pain.
- Relax in a dark and quiet room, as this helps treat migraine in pregnancy by relieving stress and avoiding stimuli.
for more: Simple and effective ways to treat migraines at home
Migraine treatment for pregnant women
There are some migraine medications that can be used safely during pregnancy, on the other hand, other medications are prohibited because of their potential risks to the mother and fetus.
Safe medications for migraine during pregnancy
including Migraine medications during pregnancy Safe includes:  
- Acetaminophen: Paracetamol is the first and safest choice of pain relievers For the treatment of migraine headaches in pregnancy during the attack.
- metoclopramide: Metoclopramide is used in Migraine treatment during pregnancy accompanied by nauseaIt is usually used in combination with paracetamol.
Migraines are relatively safe for pregnant women
The following drugs are used in some cases For the treatment of migraine headaches for pregnant women with caution and under the supervision of a physician.
- A non-steroidal anti-inflammatory
ready A non-steroidal anti-inflammatory This is the second line of treatment for migraine headaches in the left or right hand, and includes: 
- Ibuprofen (in English: Ibuprofen).
- Naproxen (in English: Naproxen).
The use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs is relatively safe in the second trimester of pregnancy, while their use is not recommended For the treatment of migraine headaches for pregnant women in the eighth month or the ninthas it may adversely affect the fetus. 
Also, the use of aspirin In the treatment of migraine headaches in the ninth month of pregnancy near birth for increased bleeding during childbirth. 
It is worth noting that non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs should not be used in the treatment of migraines in pregnant women in the second or third month of pregnancy, as it is believed that they may cause a headache. abortionHowever, there is no evidence to confirm this yet. 
prepare medicines Triptans One of the effective drugs in the treatment of migraine in the right eye during pregnancy or the left in case of moderate to severe headache attacks, and it also helps relieve other migraine symptoms, such as nausea and sensitivity to light and sound, and should be taken immediately upon the onset of symptoms. 
Triptans treat migraines by stimulating the production of serotonin, which reduces inflammation and constricts blood vessels; which relieves headaches. 
It should be noted that there is doubt about the safety of triptans during pregnancy, but no problems or abnormalities in pregnancy have been proven so far. 
Also read: Treatment of migraine headaches using drugs and other methods
Medicines that should not be used to treat migraine headaches during pregnancy
There are some medications that are off-label for the treatment of migraine pain in pregnant women because of their risks to the mother and fetus, including:  
- ergotamine, Even though Ergotamine It is an effective treatment for migraine headaches Do not use B Migraine treatment for pregnant women, as it may lead to birth defects in the fetus, especially when taken in the first trimester, and may trigger uterine contractions and premature birth.
- Opioid pain relievers, such as morphine.
- Valproic acid.
Medications to prevent migraine for pregnant women
Your doctor may prescribe beta blockers, such as Metoprolol Propranolol to prevent migraine attacks in pregnancy in some cases, as it is considered relatively safe in pregnancy. 
The seventh nerve and its effect on the face
Twelve nerves come out of the brain, known as the cranial nerves in English, and it is considered the seventh nerve, known as the facial nerve in English… Read more
Migraine treatment devices
Certain modern devices can be used b Migraine treatment for pregnant womenEspecially in cases where the use of drugs is prohibited. Examples of these devices include: 
- A device for stimulating electrical nerves through the skin: This device is similar to a headband and is placed on the forehead, and it works by sending electrical impulses to the skin that stimulate the trigeminal nerve associated with migraines and during this gives a tingling or massage sensation, and is used for 20 minutes once. a day.
- A spring device for transcranial magnetic stimulation: It is a handheld device that is placed on the back of the head that emits a magnetic pulse to stimulate a part of the brain that acts to relieve pain, and it is best to use it at the beginning of symptoms.
- A non-invasive or external vagus nerve stimulator: This device works for pain relief by stimulating the vagus nerve when it is placed on the side of the neck where the vagus nerve is located.
It should be noted that a doctor should be consulted to ensure the safety of any medicine or device before using it Migraine treatment pregnantAlthough a migraine can be painful, risking a child’s health can cause lifelong health problems. 
Also read: Herbal treatment for migraine headaches
I have been suffering for a long time from tremors and tremors but from the inside of the head with heaviness in the frontal area and tremors in the right hand. Sometimes I get strong internal tremors after waking up from an afternoon nap for a few minutes, knowing that I take nerve agents